When I saw it I immediately wanted to get started...and thought it might be fun to get me motivated to blog more. Although blogging about myself is hard and makes me a little nervous...I'm going to try to complete as much of the list as I can. I won't be doing the 30 day part...that's just too much pressure. haha! It's just going to be something I do as I want and when I want...mixed in with other normal posts through out the year.
If you care to read...here I go!
- I love to be creative...whether I'm scrapbooking, painting furniture, making necklaces, taking pictures or doing some kind of pinterest project...I love it.
- I can't just sit and watch a movie at home. I have to be working on something at the same time. Of course it drives my hubby crazy, but I just can't seem to sit still otherwise and almost feel like I'm wasting time.
- The sound of a napkin ripping and sticking to something (like if you were to lick the napkin to make it wet....ugh...eee...can't handle it) gives me the heebie jeebies.
- I love vanilla ice-cream! My hubby thinks that it's soooo boring, but it would probably be my first choice if given 50 flavours to choose from. Really anything vanilla...cake...icing...etc.
- I love music, but don't listen to a lot of it since any awake moments are spent listening and watching children's choices. And when I have a moment of silence I savour it.
- I'm not comfortable being in the spotlight and feel very content watching, listening and learning from others quietly from the sidelines.
- Fast food makes me sick! Even though I will eat it once in awhile I will always feel sick to my stomach a couple of hours later. (thanks to my pregnancy with Maguire I have never been able to eat it again!)
- I am surprisingly calm in stressful situations. Which leads to #9....
- I delivered my sister's baby (with her husband). She went into labour before she could make it to the hospital and I just happened to be coming to pick up her daughter...but came just in time to be a part of the most scary situation I've ever been in.
- I love to read...especially British humour! I think I enjoy 'light reading' so that I can pick it up and put it down whenever I need to.
- Cookies are my downfall...I've decided I can't even make them or I will eat the all!!!...any kind.
- I like to think that I'm not a picky eater, but I just can't eat seafood. I try and try, but I just can't seem to fall in love with it. Anything else I'll eat.
- Change scares me.
- I was "Frenchie" in our grade 12 musical theatre play. I remember being so shocked when I got the role in Grease!...and my bestie played Sandy so we had a great time!!
- If I ever decided to go back to work I don't know if I'd be able to choose what I would want to do. I would love to do hairdressing, take my photography more seriously, maybe do occupational therapy, something with decorating and nutrition interests me...too many choices! Now if only I would have known that 15 years ago when I was registering for College...I wouldn't have had to suffer through a year of Medical Reception. haha!!
- My dream vacation takes many forms...laying by a pool somewhere tropical or shopping my heart out! Either sounds like the perfect holiday :)
- I will always smell the dishwasher soap before putting it in the dispenser...it has such a clean fresh smell! My favourite!!
- I once ate fertilizer with my friend (yes...I was young) because we thought someone had spilt their little candies all over the trampoline. We cried after thinking we were going to die, but my dad reassured us we would be fine.
- I am a procrastinator and have a hard time making decisions. I admire my sister who just gets things done...I am really trying to be more like that.
- I believe that my 30's are turning out to be way better than my 20's. Maybe it's because of all the life lessons I learned in those years, but I never imagined how much I would actually enjoy getting a bit older (except for the wrinkles!)...and don't get me wrong I don't want to keep getting older I just feel so much more comfortable with who I am.
Okay, that was hard! haha!! In the beginning I was struggling trying to think of things, but by the end I could have added a few more.